Maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information is top priority at EBV, and we are committed to respecting your rights and handling your personal data fairly and legally at all times. We will also be transparent about what information we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy applies to the personal data that EBV collects and holds about you whether you: visit our Centre, contact our call Centre, or visit our websites at www.ebv.ae, www.tarfeehllc.com . It provides you with information about:
- What personal data we collect
- How and when we use and process this data for our legitimate business interests
- The safeguards we have in place to ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your legal rights relating to personal data and how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of this data
What data do we collect?
We may collect information from you:
- When you purchase services or products from us
- When you browse our websites or receive emails from us
- If you contact our customer contact Centre team
- If you visit our Centre in Marina Mall
- If you respond to a feedback survey, enter a competition with us,or discount code or interact with our social media channels
This data may include the following:
- Name, gender and date of birth
- Contact details including your address, telephone numbers and email address
- Records of your transactions including what and when you purchased from us
- Passwords you create for your online account
- Payment card details (although these are not stored by us after a purchase is completed)
- Marketing preferences and your survey responses
- Correspondence and communications with EBV
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as LinkedIn or public Facebook pages)
- Our websites are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 16. We ask that parents and guardians ensure that children do not submit personal data via our websites or in our Centre.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account, or send an email to our customer contact team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example, through your website browsing or transaction activity.
How do we protect your data?
Emirates Bowling Village is committed to ensuring that the personal data that is provided to us is secure. The business takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from any loss or misuse. Technical and organizational measures which includes:
- Regular incident management reviews to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents
- Regular network vulnerability scans
- Real time scanning to protect against malicious threats to EBV IT infrastructure
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach
- Data security and data processing training for team members
Period of time your information will be stored
Information that has been stored, with your expressed permission, will only be stored for as long as is necessary/ useful for the purposes set out in this policy. The maximum amount of time that your data will be stored is 5 years after the last transaction with EBV / TARFEEH or any interaction with the company, (e.g. New enquires/ responses to marketing communications etc.). Where transaction data is stored for a period of time greater than 5 years, for legal compliance reasons, this information will be anonymised.
You have the following rights in regards with personal data held with EBV:
- The right to be informed about any personal data that we hold about you.
- The right of access, update and rectification any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to erase or restrict processing of your personal data that we hold in either certain databases (marketing communications databases, for example), or deleted entirely from our records. Such requests should also be made by our team ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The right to request and receive any personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for any automated direct marketing, profiling or any other legitimate purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, or indeed make a complaint about the way in which you find your data has been handled/ utilized you may do so by writing to our team at email@example.com
If you have any questions about how Emirates Bowling Village uses your personal data that are not answered here, please
– Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call us on 026811185