Emirates Bowling Village was launched in 2006 as a top bowling alley in Abu Dhabi.
Offering guests of all ages the choice to enjoy many entertainment attractions in a safe and fun environment.
Customer satisfaction is our priority and our goal is to exceed expectations on every visit. Compete with friends, shoot for the perfect game, or take advantage of our Mad Games, unique games within our scoring system like Bowlin' Hood and Battle on the Lanes.
FAQsFrequently Asked Questions (with answers!)
- More than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the proposed event date, the deposit will be refunded in full;
- Within five (5) to twenty-eight (28) days prior to the proposed event date, the deposit will be forfeited to Emirates BOWLING; or
- Within zero (0) to four (4) days prior to the proposed event date, the deposit will be forfeited in full and the client will be liable to pay the balance of the estimated value of the event to Emirates BOWLING. Please note: Due to business demands we do not allow events to be postponed once deposit has been paid.
- The amount calculated with reference to the final numbers notified to ZONE BOWLING; and
- The minimum spend (if any) identified in the event details section of this event confirmation, less the deposit paid by the client.
Make a Reservation
Passionate to Serve You The Best!
Have a question, comment, or suggestion? Fill in the form and we'll back to you right away. Interested in a job at Emirates Bowling Village? We're always on the lookout for talented and motivated team members at all of our locations. Visit our Careers page to learn more and apply online..
Address: Basement (Parking) Area-2, Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi